Christmas is right around the corner, and if you’re like me, you were not brave enough to face the crowds and finish your Christmas gift shopping on Black Friday.
But no worries, I’ve put together a collection of stocking stuffers both for him and for her.
Instead of buying the typical candy and gift cards, (Okay, maybe gift cards are still okay. Who doesn’t love the extra shopping money?), here are a few unique and thoughtful gifts that are sure to be loved. (At least, I know I would certainly love them…)
1. Bare Minereals Ready 4.0 – Eyeshadow Quad in “The Afterparty”. Perfect for the smokey eye she’ll be rocking to all the upcoming New Year’s parties. (Sephora, $30)
2. Catching Snowflakes Faux Fur Mittens – Cozy and stylish. (Ruche, $18.99)
3. Daybreak Bracelet in Black – with the perfect gold accent that is so in during the holiday season. (Francescas, $18)
4. Jukebox Lip Salve in Rose – packaged in a beautifully retro tin, this salve will keep her lips soft despite the harsh winter wind. (Anthropologie, $7)
5. Mini Voluspa Candle in Goji Berry – Looks so cute, and smells so good. Her favorite candle is now in a smaller size, yet still fills the whole room with the smell of cold-pressed tarocco orange blended with sun-dried goji berries. (Anthropologie, $10)
6. Plush Stole – So unique, warm and stylish. Definitely worthy of multiple compliments throughout the season. (Anthropologie, $48)
7. Gold Foil Pocket Notebooks – A set of two beautiful metallic notebooks, the perfect size to fit in her purse. (Rifle Paper Co., $10)
1. Blues II Beanie – Stylish enough for everyday wear, and warm enough for the slopes. (The North Face, $25)
2. Wild at Heart by John Eldredge – A must read for every man. (Amazon, $11.35)
3. Horned Beauty Bottle Opener – Cool enough for him, and loved enough by you to display in your kitchen. And a plus: Each one is unique. (Anthropologie, $28)
4. Burton Touchscreen Liner Glove – Now he won’t have to remove his gloves to send you that sweet text. (Urban Outfitters, $24)
5. Urban Renewal German Leather Keychain – Rugged and practical – men’s two favorite things. (Urban Outfitters, $14)